Friday, March 23, 2012

Fine, Fine.

I'll continue to blog, *IF* I have another blog writer to do it with. I'll find a way for people to be authors on this blog. Answer the questions below in a comment to be an author.

1. What is your name (First only please)?
2. What is your age range, categories are 1-5 6-8 9-12 13-15 16-18 19-above (I don't ask for real age because of safety)?
3. What is your email (You must have an email to be an author)?
4. What is your gender?
5. Do you have writing/blogging experience or a history with Blogspot (Please use links or explain. Links would be better)
6. How often do you play AJ?
7. What would you like to blog about on this blog (Use number from list below please. If the job you want is not on there please explain what you want to do.)

The things I want the authors to blog about are...(This is the Team I'm looking for)

1. Someone that reports new items
2. Someone that can help 1 find new items (Does not blog.)
3. Someone to blog about People.
4. Someone to blog about awesome dens.
5. Someone that makes up the Quiz Questions
I'll do the rest of the stuff. I made up all of these jobs so everyone could have a good chance of being an author.

No comments:

Post a Comment