Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hello and Round glasses

Hi Guys! So I wanted to make a post to say "hi" and that i want to thank Enchanted Snowyrose for letting me be an author for Animal Jam Truth! I am so happy :D
Well to introduce myself, my username on Animal Jam is "TheSafari07". I have my own blog called The Animal Jam Crazy!! I have been on Animal Jam since March 2011. I like to explore, play games and hang out with friends.
Well anyways enough about me, the new item of the day can be located at Jam Mart Clothing.
They are round glasses! Cool item right? They are non member too!! AWESOME!!

Anyways again, thank you so much for letting me be an author and i will try my best to post as much as I can!!
Happy Jamming Jammers!

4 comments:

  1. loool hi Safari07 im Dudespie :) id like to get to no u a little :) can we meet on aj sometime?

    thnx!
    -Dudespie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm Zoezomo and I have been playing aj for about 2 weeks but I know all the cool places to be and which trades are fair. I hope we can meet on aj sometime!
    Zoezomo

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz add Jammydoger11 :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. also I love rare item Mondays!!! :]

    ReplyDelete